socialspaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

socialspaz

say it like it is

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

buzz

Go down 
+2
danye!!e
admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

buzz                  Empty
PostSubject: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:10 pm

post gossip and what's new here
click topic reply to post
Back to top Go down
https://socialspaz.forumotion.com
admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:05 am

oops. . . i made it so that the ads are minimal but they still show up sometimes. . . sorry!
Back to top Go down
https://socialspaz.forumotion.com
danye!!e

danye!!e

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:10 am

Noooooooo!!!!! it can NO be the end of july already!!!!! SOMEONE TELL ME IM DREAMING
Back to top Go down
Afriend1

Afriend1

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:53 am

You are dreaming! Wink I can't believe school starts up next Tuesday! Summer went by soooo fast! I have horse camp where I am counseling later today- Thursday and then it is the weekend and before I know it back in class! I wish it was longer! Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Afriend1

Afriend1

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Well today was my first day of school. Sad Shocked Laughing Mad Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral Suspect No silent pale bounce confused affraid cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! lol! lol! study I have choir, color guard, ASL 3, pre-cal, English, US history, world religions, physics, drama 3, and NHS. study study study geek Well first day 100 math problems and a timeline analysis. study study No problem! Well hope my internet buddies are all good!
Back to top Go down
Afriend1

Afriend1

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:05 pm

*Sigh* The second day was worse *yawn* Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
danye!!e

danye!!e

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:45 am

Aww sorry. . .well i survived my first day, its wierd starting on a thursday. . . Uugh
Back to top Go down
Afriend1

Afriend1

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Ahhh The weekend!
Back to top Go down
danye!!e

danye!!e

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:07 am

TOO MUCH HOMEWORK!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
black_crimson_roses

black_crimson_roses

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:54 pm

lol hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah my hw is pretty easy xept history
Back to top Go down
Afriend1

Afriend1

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:43 pm

My weekend hw is terrible. Pre-cal is a special kind of torture.
Back to top Go down
black_crimson_roses

black_crimson_roses

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:40 pm

im sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
danye!!e

danye!!e

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:46 am

Mmmm pudding for breakfast!!!
Back to top Go down
black_crimson_roses

black_crimson_roses

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:05 pm

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
danye!!e

danye!!e

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:37 am

Omg!!! there are bunnies all over my yard!!! where's my giant bunny eating dog when you need him!?. . .not that i really have a thing against bunnies. . . its just that they poop everywhere
Back to top Go down
styles17

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:41 am

ok wait for it. . . IM MOVING TO NEW YORK!!! oh ya! No more heat for me!
Back to top Go down
danye!!e

danye!!e

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:24 pm

WHAT!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOO HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!awwww i be so sad!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Afriend1

Afriend1

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:48 pm

I had a bunny once. albino It was very hard to keep its cage clean. Not to mention the fact that it was very temperamental. It was old and died of heat stroke.
Back to top Go down
Afriend1

Afriend1

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Wait there's 2 pages on this forum now? Wow. I should have noticed that. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Afriend1

Afriend1

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:07 pm

My birthday is the 28th!!!!! I'm either going to go to Medieval Times or have a costume party! I can't wait! Very Happy Smile Cool Laughing Razz Wink Exclamation I love you pirat tongue alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce cheers bom sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Afriend1

Afriend1

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:15 am

I just found out I got a part In my school play!!! I'm Paulette Pepper in You Could Die Laughing! cheers Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy Shocked Cool Laughing Razz Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Idea Arrow What a Face Like a Star @ heaven I love you cyclops clown pirat tongue alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce bounce bounce bom cheers sunny albino cherry farao king queen jocolor geek geek geek study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
danye!!e

danye!!e

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Oooooh very cool! I'm on the dracula play as an understudy and someone else... I no know for what for tho... My brain is melting with the heat!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Afriend1

Afriend1

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:21 pm

cheers You should post when it is so I can come see it! queen Razz Mine is November 4, 5, 11, 12 the time has not yet been announced, at Calvary Chapel Murrieta in the sanctuary. cyclops pirat

bounce Everyone please come!!!!! bounce

Laughing What a Face You Could Die Laughing affraid

I love you I love you I love you The money raised goes toward our next play and I can guarentee lots of laughs will be had! Laughing Razz Laughing
Invite family and friends the price has not been announced but itwill be between $5 and $7 and worth every penny! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Afriend1

Afriend1

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:44 am

Horay Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation My self proclaimed "freakazoid" alien boyfriend just joined! Razz albino He will probably never say anything on here but its good for the contest! geek geek geek geek geek He is a band geek and can't do the play. It is rather sad. Sad But also funny cause in the play I am married to another band geek(Sammy Salt) but I think my freakazoid would have been better for the part. king
Back to top Go down
danye!!e

danye!!e

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:27 am

Aaawwww how cute!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: buzz    buzz                  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

buzz
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
socialspaz :: Buzz-
Jump to: